The WYSO PERCUSSION EXTRAVAGANZA is an exciting and high energy musical event featuring amazing student and professional percussionists from the Madison area and beyond!
Performers will include:
- the Wisconsin Youth Symphony Orchestras Percussion Ensemble,
- the WYSO Percussion Pilots,
- the UW-Madison Graduate and World Music Percussion Ensembles,
- and the Packers Tundra Line, the official drumline of the Green Bay Packers.
Music will include three world premieres and one WYSO premiere — and collaborations with chamber strings and brass choirs.
The event will benefit the Boys and Girls Clubs of Dane County. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children. Tickets are available online below and at the door 30 minutes before the show.
If you would like to attend a WYSO in-person concert or recital, the process is simple.
You must provide at the door:
- Proof of vaccination or, if you are unvaccinated (regardless of age), a negative PCR result taken within 72 hours of the event. (Proof of vaccination includes a physical vaccination card, a photo of a vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device, or documentation from a health care provider electronic health record or state information system record).
- A matching Photo ID (such as Driver’s License, Passport, or School ID. Children without a Photo ID must be accompanied by a guardian (and regardless of age must show proof of a negative PCR test).
- Masks will be required at the door and must be worn throughout your entire visit.